Covid-19 Guest Guidelines
It was a legal requirement during the last few years prior to re-opening that we provided Guidelines in relation to safety procedures and inform Guests of any changes to our usual product offering and services.
We are now looking to have a more 'normal' 2024 Season but would appreciate it if Guests could continue to undertake the following;
GUEST JOURNEY 2024.
1. Entering The Baytree - Please use the sanitizer located externally to the right hand side wall
adjacent to the doorbell, the wearing of face masks will be the Guests own personal choice.
2. Room Key Allocation - Keys will have been sanitized after the last guest.
3. Guest Bedroom Servicing - We will be servicing and sanitizing the guest bedroom every other day. Please
advise us should you need anything for your room in-between services.
4. For hygiene purposes no takeaway foods can be eaten in the Bedroom.
5. Breakfast Offering - Breakfast is to be pre ordered using the menu in your Room Booklet, please write your breakfast order on the notelet in your room and leave the notelet on the Reception Desks prior to going out each evening . A Buffet selection of cereals and fruit juice will be offered. Yoghurt and fresh fruit will be available upon request and served at your table.
6. We are asking all guests to use the hand sanitiser just to the left of the dining room upon entry.
This way other guests can see you have sanitised before helping yourself to cereal and juice.
7. Breakfast Service - sauces, jams, marmalades will be in sealed sachets/jars. To save on waste the same jam/marmalade jar if not finished will be left on the table for the same guest until it has been used. This will then be replaced.
8. Should you suspect you may have symptoms during your stay. You must inform us by text, remain in your room and arrange to leave The Baytree immediately to return home or to seek medical advice.
The above is for your Safety and ours. Your help and cooperation would be greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy your stay with us and exploring Torquay and the surrounding area.